- Ruggedly constructed: Ideal for outdoor or indoor use and withstands weather extremes.
- Reliable operation: From the ACME screw drive with its precision movement and strength for day-to-day use.
- Easy to install: The self-enclosed drive tower makes the unit fast and easy to install.
- Other standard features: Continuous pressure operation, keyed access on car and call station, non-skid zinc-coated platform in three standard sizes, automatic access ramp.
- Standard finishes: Beige powder-coat paint.
- Safety features: Emergency stop button on car, underpan obstruction sensors, non-skid platform, manual lowering crank, 42 1/8" (1070 mm) side panels, keyed cab buttons and keyed call stations, automatic access ramps, slack cable switch.
- Warranty: 36 months parts.
Optional Configurations: Type 2, 3 and 4
Unenclosed Platform Sizes:
- W34'' x L48'' (864 mm x 1219 mm), Type 2, 3, 4
- W34'' x L54'' (863 mm x 1371 mm), Type 2, 3, 4
- W34'' x L60'' (863 mm x 1524 mm), Type 2, 3, 4
Access Ramp: 16''/406 mm, 24''/610 mm (Quebec, or optional).
36" wide platform optional
Other Options: Low profile aluminum doors, steel ULC fire rated doors, wooden door on frame, power gate and door operators, tempered glass inserts for doors, acrylic inserts for gate, audible alarm and light on car, grab rail, fixed access ramp, GAL or Savaria WR-500 weather resistant lock. This unit can also be configured to travel up to 72" (182.88 cm). The unit can be ordered as a 12-volt DC power supply for residential applications.
The enclosed model is built and shipped complete with an aluminum-framed enclosure. Installation is simple and requires anchorage to a concrete base. Suitable for indoor or outdoor installations with weather-resistant lock and covered buttons. The unit can be ordered to meet ADA requirements.
Optional Configurations: Type 2, 3 and 4 (consult Savaria on ADA compliance)
- W36" x L48" (914 mm x 1219 mm) Type 2, 3, 4
- W36" x L54" (914 mm x 1372 mm) Type 2, 3, 4
- W36" x L60" (914 mm x 1524 mm) Type 2, 3, 4
Other Options: Aluminum, acrylic or clear tempered glass inserts for enclosure as well as upper and lower landing gates. Low profile aluminum doors, manual swing door (ULC fire rated), custom pro door, telephone or ADA handsfree phone, joystick, 60 mm buttons, wired hand pendant, commercial package (audible alarm, grab rail). Keyless operation if desired. A 12-volt battery operated version of this unit is available for residential use only.
Stainless Steel Model
The Multilift is available clad in stainless steel. This unit travels up to 48" and includes stainless steel clad side guards, call/send stations, landing and platform gates. An automatic access ramp is also included.
Optional stainless steel clad unit available.
Platform Size: W36" X L54" (914 mm x 1372 mm) Type 2
Other Options: Fixed access ramp
This mobile unit can be moved to provide access where needed.
Platform Size: W36" x L48" (914 mm x 1219 mm) Type 2
Includes 2 platform gates and automatic access ramp.
3G (3 gate) Model
If you need an accessibility lift for a stage, courtroom or other public area and you don't want the obstruction created by a full enclosure, the 3G model can be the perfect solution. The fixed side walls and landing gate create a partial enclosure for safety when the lift is being used - no one can get under the lift while in use. Yet the lift does not create an obstruction for viewing the surrounding area.
Platform Size: W36" x L54" (914 mm x 1372 mm) Type 2
Includes platform gate, lower and upper landing gates.