- High efficiency hydraulic drive system: The ultimate smooth and quiet ride.
- Magnetic floor selection: Automatic levelling at each landing to ensure the elevator meets the floor precisely.
- Submersible pump and motor: For whisper-quiet operation.
- Variable speed pressure valve: Gradual acceleration and deceleration for gentle stops and starts.
- Other standard features: Fully automatic operation, automatic cab on/off interior lighting, digital display in car operating panel, surface-mount telephone, white ceiling with 4 down lights, MDF or melamine interior walls in choice of colors.
- Standard finishes: MDF with or without finish, melamine in choice of finishes (see color chart), stainless steel, clear or bronze anodized aluminum cab operating panel and hall call stations, plywood floor.
- Safety features: Battery operated (UPS) emergency lowering and lighting, manual emergency lowering button, lockable control panel, elevator door interlocks, emergency stop switch, in-use indicator lights on hall station, slack rope safety system.
- Warranty: 36 months parts.
Optional Configurations: Type 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5.
- W36'' x L48'' x H80'' (914 mm x 1219 mm x 2032 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- W36'' x L54'' x H80'' (914 mm x 1371 mm x 2032 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- W36'' x L60'' x H80'' (914 mm x 1524 mm x 2032 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- W48'' x L60'' x H80'' (1219 mm x 1524 mm x 2032 mm), Type 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
- Optional Height: 84" (2133) or 96" (2438 mm)
- Optional Cab Finishes: Recessed hardwood, raised hardwood, finished or unfinished veneer (see color chart).
- Optional Fixture Finishes: Brass #4 finish (handrail, cab operating panel, hall call station). Hall call stations available in rectangular or oval design.
- Optional Flooring: Hardwood (see color chart).
- Doors and Gate Options: Panel-fold gate in clear anodized aluminum with clear acrylic inserts, or anodized bronze with bronze acrylic inserts, visi-fold gate anodized bronze with bronze acrylic, clear-fold gate in clear anodized aluminum with clear acrylic inserts. Power gate and door operators. For the ultimate in convenience, add Savaria automatic slim doors (requires 84" cab height)
- Other Options: Up to 6 stops, telephone cabinet, alpha-numeric button marking, two-exit opening, keyed hall call station, interlocks (Kwiklock, Porta, Pro EMI).