Perch stairlift features
- Padded seat and backrest
- Ensures that the Acorn Perch stair lift gives the most comfortable ride available.
- Directional toggle switch
- Easy to operate, even by those with limited dexterity.
- Safety belt and handrail
- Included for added security.
- Folding arms and footrest
- Slimline fold-away design allows easy access to the staircase.
- Fast, no mess installation
- The Acorn Perch Stair lift fixes quickly and easily to your staircase, so there's no mess, and no need for any repairs.
- Lockable on/off switch
- Allows the user to prevent others from using the lift.
- Diagnostic digital display
- Informs the user of the status of the stair lift.
- Safety sensors
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the stair lift if an obstruction is encountered.
- Remote controls
- 2 handsets supplied, which allow the user to 'call' or 'send' the stair lift up or down the staircase.
Call now to discuss the Acorn Perch Stairlift by calling 1.888.963.5438
Email us here to inquire about the Acorn 120 Perch Stairlift
Go to the Acorn 120 Perch Specifications Page
Back to the Main Straight Stairlift Page